This document outlines the use of the intuo API. All possible API requests are documented on https://intuo.readme.io/reference
Before you can send a request, you will need an API token. In order to generate a token, you will need admin permissions on your platform:
- Login to your platform as an admin
- Click the settings cog at the bottom of the page
- Click the Integrations tab at the top of the page
- You will arrive at the Integrations page. Now click the Intuo tab at the top of the page.
- You will see a section called API Tokens. You can generate a token here.
Once you've generated your token (e.g.
036dff5afc17d3cfe759477ba28368d1 ), you will be able to issue API requests. Each API request needs at least the following headers:
X-Public-Token- the value of this header should be your API token
Accept- indicate that you are requesting a JSON resource with the version of the API you want to target (version 1)
Content-Type- indicate that you are sending JSON content with your request
For example, a cURL request for your users on platform
example with the above API token would look like this:
curl --header "X-Public-Token: 036dff5afc17d3cfe759477ba28368d1" --header "accept: application/json; version=1" --header "Content-Type: application/json" https://example.intuo.io/public/courses
In case you run into problems or have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.