In the general tab in the settings menu, you can configure some basic settings on the platform. Go to the gear wheel in the bottom of the menu bar.
- Set basic information: such as company name, address, terms and conditions,...
- Public library: by enabling this option you allow users that are not logged in or don't have accounts to take a peek in the library. This will enable them to take a look at the courses, stages and sessions. When they want to start a course/track or enroll in a session, they will be prompted to log in or create an account.
- Enable notes: by enabling this option you allow users to create notes for themselves.
- Enable performance snapshots: by enabling performance snapshots, teamleaders will be able to evaluate the performance of their co-workers.
- Enable feed: by enabling the feed, you allow users to view the feed and interact with feed items. When you disable the feed, you automatically disable Feedback as well.
- Enable feedback: by disabling feedback, you disable all functionality that allows your co-workers to give feedback. During conversations, you won't be able to access any feedback given or received either.
- Enable conversations: by enabling conversations, you enable having conversations with your co-workers.
- Enable objectives: by enabling objectives, you enable all functionality that allows your co-workers to create objectives. During conversations, you will be able to create objectives.
- Edit user profiles: allow users to update their own profiles. If this option is disabled the only option to update the information of a user is through SSO or our public API.
You can fully customize your landing page: set a description, change background image, whether users can sign up or can only be invited,... You can also set the landing title and description in five different languages (English, Dutch, French, German and Spanish).
In the appearance tab in the settings menu, you can configure lay-out settings on the platform. In this way you can brand the platform in the colors of your organization by choosing between ten different themes. In this same screen as mentioned you can change the favicon and logos to your own organizational logo. The favicon is the picture seen on the internet bar.
In the communication tab in the settings menu, you can configure the communication templates send out via the platform.
Watch the video for more information!