When you want to export information out of the intuo platform, you should download a CSV.
When you do this, you will get an email with a zip file: intuo_export.zip
Unzip this file.
How to convert a CSV to an Excel file? - option 1
- open Excel
- click on the tab Data > Get Data from text or CSV
- Choose your CSV file
- Delimiter: Comma & Data Type Detection: Based on entire dataset
- Click Load or Load to (to save the file)
Now you have an Excel file where you can filter on the information you need.
How to convert a CSV to an Excel file? - option 2
- Select the column that contains the text you want to split.
- Select Data > Text to Columns.
- In the Convert Text to Columns Wizard, select Delimited > Next.
- Select Comma as a Delimiter for your data. You can see a preview of your data in the Data preview window.
- Select Next.
- Select the Column data format or use what Excel chose for you.
- Select the Destination, which is where you want the split data to appear on your worksheet.
- Select Finish.