At intuo we want to help you whenever you have questions. We have two teams that are available for help: our support team and our success team.
What should you do when you have a problem?
We have created a very extensive helpdesk, which enables you to discover many things about the platform. We have articles and movies to help you with your problems.
You can go to helpdesk.intuo.io or click on the question mark at the bottom of your side menu.
Support (only for admins)
If you didn’t find an answer to your question in our helpdesk, there are different channels to reach our support team:
- Via the chatbox on the platform. Here you can chat with one of our support heroes. They will respond as soon as possible.
- Via firstname.lastname@example.org. They will answer your question or request within 24 hours.
If you have any questions, please try to be as specific as possible. Include as much information as you can: screenshots, actions you've taken and things you've already tried…
You can see if the platform is online with this link: status.intuo.io.
Success (only for admins)
Every customer has their own success coach. You will have monthly/quarterly calls with them. You can also contact them about:
- update calls (depending on the need of you and your company, we go over the stats and the usage)
- new features (when we launch new features, we try to keep you informed of the novelties as much as possible)
- implementation of your HR process (if you have questions in rolling out a new part of your HR process)
- configuration of the tool (how to enable different features in the studio)