By creating templates, you make life easier.
By using templates you can request/give feedback faster and easier, because a large part will already be prepared. In this way you can help the requester/giver by presenting certain key points. You also ensure more uniformity in this way.
Create a template
First you have to create templates, so you can use them later.
In the main menu choose Studio > Feedback
In the next screen, click for the <Feedback Templates> tab. If there are already created templates, you will find them here. Also you can check which templates are enabled (Request and/or Give).
Choose for New Template in the upper right corner
- Select a Feedback typeGive FeedbackRequest Feedback
- Give your template a Name
- Write the Text you want to have in the template
- Click on Save Changes
Your template will now appear in the list
With the three dots at the end, you can edit or delete your template.
Use a template
Because in this example, we’ve created a new template for Request Feedback, you will find this template when you request feedback from another person.
You can request feedback in 2 ways
- Click on a teammember in the My Feed screen. Now this teammember is automatically selected to receive your request.
- Click on the Feedback button in the home screen
- Click on (for this example) Request Feedback
- In the text field, click on the template icon to add a template.
In the same way you can create and use also templates to Give Feedback.