Via the Performance Snapshots, the HR department in your company will be able to see who is ready for a promotion, who is at risk at low performance and who should earn more or who should earn less, based on their performance in the company. The goal is to capture this information on a regular basis, so that the HR department has the right information to make the right decisions.
There are four different things you can do:
- Fill in the performance snapshots as a manager
- Look up the performance snapshot results as a manager or admin (HR)
- Change the settings of performance snapshots
- Change the questions of performance snapshots
1. Fill in the performance snapshots as a manager.
They will appear in the manager's feed under actions every year/6months/3months/1month/2 weeks/1week, depending on the frequency you have set.
2. Look up the performance snapshot results as a manager or admin
3. Change performance snapshot settings.
You can change whether the functionality is enabled, what the interval is and what the specific questions are.