The engagement pulse can be customised under the studio tab, then engagement.
In the Settings tab, you will be able to set the frequency of the engagement pulse. This can be set to weekly, bi-weekly or once every month. Furthermore you can decide when you want the survey to be sent out.
Additionally you can decide how many questions are included in the pulse.
The engagement results can be enabled to be visible for the whole company, or just the team leaders and admin here as well.
You also have the option to send a one-off engagement pulse manually. What is interesting here is that you can send all the questions at once, which is often used as a sort of baseline test at the very beginning.
Lastly, in the settings field you have the following actions:
- Set the upper threshold score: Average score for top engagement percentages, e.g. if set to 75, you will see the percentage of users that scored more than or equal to 75% on a particular driver
- Set the lower threshold score: Average score for bottom engagement percentages, e.g. if set to 40, you will see the percentage of users that scored less than or equal to 40% on a particular driver
- Enable/disable Public engagement pulse results: If this setting is enabled, team members will also be able to see the aggregated results of their own teams from the engagement pulses.
- Show inactive users
- Compare between teams
- Set the minimum number of team member: The minimum number of team members that need to have filled in the engagement survey in order to show results. The minimum is three.
- Hide qualitative feedback for teamleaders
In the Engagement Drivers tab, you can enable or disable certain topics that then will never be pushed! Here you can also create new Engagement drivers.
In the Engagement Questions tab, you can enable or disable certain questions that might be or might now be relevant to your company. Here you can also create new questions, which you can then link to a driver.