You can find the settings for objectives by going to Studio > Objectives.
This article will go over the different pages that are available in the objective settings
- Objective Type: You can create a Personal, Team or an Organisational (company) objective. Enable here which types you want to use.
- Key Results Progress Types: By configuring progress types for key results, people can change the type of progress of a key result. By disabling all types, users won't be able to set progress on any key results. Objectives can still be canceled or completed.
- Enable objective scoring: When this setting is enabled, users will be asked to score their completion after finishing an objective. The options are 'not completed', 'completed', 'overachieved'.
- Ask feedback: Enable to ask additional feedback on an objective after finishing it.
- Link personal objectives to teams: When enabled you will be able to link personal objectives to a team that user belongs to.
- Team members can manage team objectives: When enabled team members will be able to manage (create, edit, remove) team objectives for the team they are a member of.
- Admins can see all objectives: When enabled, admins will have access to all objectives except for Personal Objectives with visible level 'Only You'.
In the visibility tab you can set the visibility levels for personal and team objectives. Objectives are always visible for the person they apply to. In these settings you can set the default visibility of newly created objectives too.
Visibility settings for Personal Objectives
Objective categories can be used to organise your objectives better. In the Categories tab, you can see how many objectives are assigned to a particular category.
This tab is dedicated to custom objective views.
It allows you to create new views in the objective overview that shows the objectives from colleagues you're interested in following. In a custom view, you're no longer constrained by your team structure. Make the custom view available to other users as well. A full explanation of this feature can be found in this article.