This article contains an overview of reports on the Reporting page which are related to objectives.
Reports and filters
- Date: selects the pulses that were created during this period of time.
- Period: specifies in what time period the information is split up. In some reports, like 'Average scores per team per selected period', the averages are calculated over a certain period. This can be a month, a quarter or a year. So the date range you select in the 'date' filter is split up in the type of period you select in this filter.
Note: the default option for this filter is 'month', so in the rest of the article you'll see references to 'average score per month' to keep the text simple.
- Teams: only include information from users in these teams. If none are selected, the reports contain information from all users.
- Language: engagement questions, answer options, and engagement drivers are included in the language you select here
Export raw data from engagement overview
This report shows an overview of the answers that your users gave on engagement pulses. These answers are anonymous so there's no reference to a specific user.
Each row contains information about one answer from a pulse.
- template_name: name of the engagement survey template that the pulse used
- pulse_date: when the pulse was sent out
- topic: the engagement driver associated with the engagement question
- question: the question that the user received on their pulse
- question type: 'scale' or 'multiple_choice'
- choice X: These are a group of columns that show all the different options that the user could choose from to answer the question
- score: the numerical score representing the answer that the user gave
- max score: the maximum score for that question
- comments: additional feedback that the user gave in response to the question
- teams: the names of the teams that the user is a part of
Average scores per question per selected period
This report shows the average score of all answers to an engagement question during a particular month.
- driver: the engagement driver associated with the question
- question: the engagement question
The other columns are the months from the date period you selected in the filters. The column values are the average scores for a question during that month.
Average scores per team per selected period
This report shows the total engagement score of every team per month. Use the date filters to select the period you're interested in.
- intuo_team_id: unique identifier of the team on the platform
- external_id: an optional identifier that you can associate with a team
The other columns are the months from the date period you selected in the filters. The column values are the total engagement score of that team during that month. If the team is too small to show their engagement score, it'll show 'private'.
Average scores per question for each team
This report shows the average score of the answers of a team to a particular engagement question.
- Period: one month from the period you selected in the filters
- Team name
- Driver name: engagement driver associated with the question
- Question name
- Score: average score of the answers from users of that team during the month from the 'Period' column