Regular users export
This report contains extensive information about each user.
- user id: unique identifier of user on the platform
- external id
- first name
- middle name
- last name
- full name
- status: 'active' or 'inactive'. 'inactive' means that the user's account on the platform has been disabled.
- role: 'User', 'Team Leader', 'HR Officer', or 'Admin'
- signed up: date when the user signed up or was added to the platform
- active in last 30 days: 'Yes' or 'No'
- language: language of the user's platform. Format is a two letter language code, like 'en' for English or 'es' for Spanish.
- job titles: all the user's current job titles
- joined company at: date when the user joined your company. This is an optional field on a user's profile
- gender: 'male', 'female', or 'neutral'
- street name
- street number
- bus number
- postal code
- guid: global unique identifier. Used to identify users if your platform uses SSO authentication
- skills gained: skills the user is known for, separated by a /
- skills learning: skills the user wants to learn, separated by a /
- groups: groups the user is a part of
- coaches: all the coaches of the user
- teams: all the teams that the user is a part of
- teams leading: all the teams that the user is leading
Users and custom fields
This report is an overview of the custom fields that have been added to a user's profile and their values.
- user_id: unique identifier of user on the platform
The remaining columns have information about all the custom fields on your platform with the following format:
- custom_field_name_X: Name of the custom field
- custom_field_value_X: Value of the custom field for this user
- custom_field_type_X: Type of the custom field. Can be 'text', 'number', 'date', 'datetime', 'single_choice', 'multiple_choice', or 'hidden' (in this case it's not visible via the platform, only used through our public API)
Users with tagged skills
It's possible to link a skill to a user via items on the platform such as objectives, feedback, and praise.
This report is an overview of all the users with a skill linked to them.
- name: Full name of the user that's linked to the skill. If the 'source' column shows a type of objective, this name will be the owner of the objective. If the 'source' column shows 'Praise' or 'Feedback', this is the name of the user who received it.
- email: email of the user
- source: Place where the skills were tagged. This can be any type of objective ('PersonalObjective', 'TeamObjective' or 'OrganisationObjective'), 'Praise', or 'Feedback'
- tagger: if the 'source' is 'Praise' or 'Feedback', this column has the full name of the user who sent the praise/feedback to the user in the 'name' column.
- date: date when the skill was linked to the user
- skills: skills that were linked to the user via the item in the 'source' column